Wednesday, January 20, 2010

EG and SK play nice in public

I met a co-worker at the Y today to go over a few lesson plans. As I waited, I set the girls up at a lego table in the lobby, complete with two toddler size chairs. We decided to hold our meeting there because the girls were being so cute! I sat EG and SK in the chairs and showed them how to stack the legos. SK sat there the entire time, holding the legos and trying to stack them. There was a hole on EG's side with a net in it, so she kept putting the legos in the net and kicking the net to hear it rattle. She then got off the table and walked around it, even taking a few steps from the table to the couch (for those of you who know me from blog only, EG started walking on Saturday night-just a few steps at a time) It was so cute and I was so happy the girls sat so well! I think I need one of these tables for home now!

No comments:

Post a Comment