Friday, January 15, 2010

Posting Comments

Hello all~ I hope that you are enjoying my blog so far...I'm having a lot of fun writing it!
I would love to hear your feedback on what you think or even a story about your own child! I have heard that some people have been having trouble posting to my blog, so here's the way to do it (and it took me a few tries to get it too!) Enter comment, choose how you're going to sign it, and then, instead of hitting post, hit PREVIEW. It will then ask you to copy a word (to prevent spam) and then you can hit post. It should then come to me for review and then I will post it (as long as they're aren't any words in it worse than 'fanny' or 'hinder' :)

Hope this helps and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill, thanks for the info on submitting a comment

    ReplyDelete