Sunday, January 17, 2010

Walking?!?!

At 14 months, EG and SK are great at walking along furniture and walking on their knees (has anyone ever seen a baby do that? The girls do it, all the time and very fast, and most people say they have never seen a baby do that-it is very cute though!)
So last night, EG actually started walking! She was leaning up against the couch and took a few steps into my arms. And she did it over and over! It was incredibly cute, but of course she won't do it today! :( Just like the day SK was letting go and standing by herself all day, and then forgot. Oh well, I know I shouldn't rush it!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Walking! That is just too unbelievable. Can't wait to see her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking on their knees is adorable! They look like little penguins. And they're fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw EG's attempt at walking Monday night. It was so cute. And she was laughing up a storm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I'm missing it! I need to see my babies soon!

    ReplyDelete