Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh, it's fun to be sassy!

So the girls are at a stage that they know when I don't want them doing something, which makes them want to do it even more! Whether it be playing with a lamp that's on, or their new thing, picky their noses (ewww!) I say no, correct the behaivor, and all I get is a devilish smile and she's right back to it!
This morning, I let EG and SK play in my bedroom, which I don't normally like because CA and I often have things in places they can reach that I don't want them to have (such as a book on my nightstand.) So I leave the room for a minute, and when I come back, they start crawling away from me as fast as possible...OH NO...what did they do this time?? Ahh, the tissue box...again :( Crumpled, wet tissues all over the room. I have to wrestle pieces out of their little hands. Well, at least they didn't empty the entire box this time!

1 comment:

  1. They did the same thing for me when they snuck into my bathroom. How far can you run in a bathroom? Luckily I caught them before they got into any mischief

    ReplyDelete