Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome and about my blog

Hello All~
My name is Jill and my husband CA and I have 14 month old twin daughters, EG and SK. With a suggestion from my friend Donna, I've decided to start this blog about my experiences raising my daughters. They are my first children and I have no professional background in child development or anything of significance in child rendering, just babysitting, reading books about children/twins and advice from friends. With nothing really to compare it to, I'd like to say that EG and SK are relatively well behaved (for their age of course) and I'm not shy to give advice on what's worked for me in various situations! (or hasn't worked) So sorry if I offend anyone or come off as a know-it-all, that is definitely not my intention! I just want to help other parents out there just like people have helped me and maybe entertain a little with the funny things they do!

1 comment:

  1. I'd say that EG and SK are incrediably well behaved! I know kids twice their age who aren't as patient or good tempered as they are!

    I'm happy you're writing this! It's fun to keep up with your adventures more frequently!

    ReplyDelete